spincart HDMI TO VGA 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Video Converter Adapter Cable For PC Laptop HDTV Projectors and other HDMI input devices
Stable Signal, Reliable Connection
The HDMI to VGA adapter provides a cost-effective and easy solution for connecting a desktop, laptop, or other devices with HDMI port to a VGA display such as monitor, projector or TV. Connect the HDMI male end of the converter to the HDMI port of your HDMI device, and connect the VGA female end to your VGA cable from the display.
– NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and low-power HDMI devices such as SONY PlayStation 4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV. For low-power HDMI devices.
– This is NOT a bi-directional adapter and it cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI.
– A VGA cable is required when you connect this adapter to VGA enabled monitors, projectors, or HDTV; The VGA cable is NOT included and it is sold separately
Full High Definition
– Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1080p Full HD)
– Input: HDMI Male
– Output: VGA Female
– Audio Support: No
– Installation: Plug and Play
– Supported Resolutions: 1080p/1080i (1920×1080), 1600×1200, 1280×1024, 720p/720i (1280×720), 800×600, 576p/576i (768×576), 480p/480i (640×480).
The compact-designed portable HDMI to VGA adapter connects a computer, desktop, laptop, or other devices with HDMI port to a monitor, projector, HDTV, or other devices with VGA port.
Built-in advanced IC chip converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal; It is NOT a bi-directional converter and cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI
The HDMI male to VGA female converter supports resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600×1200, 1280×1024 for high definition monitors or projectors; Gold plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improves the signal transmission performance; Molded strain relief increases cable durability
The HDMI-VGA adapter is compatible with computer, pc, desktop, laptop, ultrabook, notebook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Intel Nuc, Roku, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Set Top Box, TV BOX, or other devices with HDMI port; NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and devices with low-power HDMI ports such as SONY PS4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV
Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to do a business presentation with your laptop and projector, or extend your desktop screen to a monitor or TV; A VGA cable is required (sold separately)